Samode Palace, located in the small village of Samode, is the perfect venue for an intimate wedding. This palace is adorned with Indo-Saracenic architecture. This beautiful palace is located about 45 kilometers away from Pink City, Jaipur. Samode Palace is a 475-year-old palace that gives off a feeling like heaven and can make your dream destination wedding a reality with Samode Palace's marvelous event venues.
|Durbar Hall Terrace
The total wedding cost at the Samode Palace Jaipur for 200 people will be around 30 lakhs to 50 lakhs. Food expenses per person for lunch will be around 2000–3500 INR, and for dinner, it will be around 3000–5500 INR. Accommodation expenses will cost around 22 lakhs–35 lakhs, and food expenses will cost 10 lakhs–18 lakhs.
1. Mandap: Mandap, the place where the couple takes vows for their whole life, should be decorated very beautifully. Set up your beautiful Mandap within the boundaries of the Samode Palace's Royal Courtyard. A great Mandap decoration will also make the photographs look more amazing.
2. Stage: The stage setup depends on the theme of your event. The stage should be set up in a spacious area, and the flowers can make it look more classy and beautiful.
3. Centerpiece: Use an eye-catching centerpiece to give the wedding decor a beautiful look. A big centerpiece can become the point of attraction for the guests.
4. Lighting: Proper lighting has the ability to increase the grace of the wedding venue. Lighting makes everything perfect, from the look of the venue to the photographs captured. Lighting plays a very important role, so there should be proper lighting.
5. Floral Decor: Floral decoration can add more charm to the venue using flowers like roses. Marigolds will be the best option to choose from, and they are used for both decorating the venue and for rituals as well.
6. Photographs: Photographs keep memories alive for a lifetime. Hire professional photographers to capture the moments for a lifetime, as these are the most loved and cherished moments for the couple and their families.
7. Makeup and mehndi artist: Pre-booking your mehndi and make-up artist is necessary to avoid any last-minute hassle. Tell them about your taste and preferences and the look you want in advance so they can work accordingly.
8. Sound and DJ Setup: Indian weddings are incomplete without dance. Great sound and a DJ setup can give energy to the guests and make them enjoy the wedding to the fullest.
Samode Palace is a royal destination wedding venue in the Pink City of Jaipur. While planning a destination wedding at this royal venue, the couple has to keep the above-mentioned things in mind. FIESTRO EVENTS is always there to plan your dream wedding with their dedicated team and experience. Contact us to plan your dream wedding.