The Leela Palace Udaipur is a luxurious palace situated at the lakeside location of calm waters at Lake Pichola. It was built over a period of nearly 400 years ago under the Mewar dynasty, which was built by Maharana Udai Singh. A lovely modern palace inspired by the Leela Palace in Udaipur.
by the magic and grandeur of Udaipur. The Leela Palace Udaipur is a five-star hotel that is popular for its rich architecture and breathtaking views of the beautiful Lake Pichola. The grand palace provides a variety of niceties and services, including a spa, a fitness centre, and different dining options, to make it enjoyable and relaxing for every person visiting here. It is one of the top hotels in Udaipur.
The Leela Palace Udaipur is an incredible location for destination weddings, situated in Lake City, Udaipur. It is one of the top choices for destination weddings due to its glorious rooms and suites. luxurious decor, and great amenities and facilities. A weeding in Udaipur is like a ram come true, and the Hotel Leela Palace is just like a cherry on top if you are planning to get married in Lake City, Udaipur. This five-star hotel is spread over thousands of acres and has great space for both small and large weddings and gatherings.
The Leela Palace provides a luxurious vibe with rich culture and romance. This palace has everything from an assortment of breathtaking indoor and outdoor venues to amazing works on the walls, making it the perfect place for destination weddings in India. When it comes to the Royal Destination wedding at the Leela Palace, which itself is one of the top hotels in Lake City, Udaipur, it offers guests a delightful experience with top-notch facilities. It is the best choice for a destination wedding in Udaipur. The hotel authority will assist the couples and their families in arranging the wedding as per their choices and wants.
This palace hotel is one of the most happening palaces to tie your knot and make your day bigger. The Leela Palace Udaipur is a perfect blend of luxury and Indian tradition, with both beautiful indoor and outdoor venues for guests. To know the relative Leela Palace Udaipur wedding cost. Let’s host your wedding here at The Leela Palace Udaipur, which will make your wedding memories cherished forever. With a guest list of almost 175 people, the total wedding cost will be around Rs 2 crore. The cost of a destination wedding at Leela Palace Udaipur is based on each person’s stay there, which is an average cost per room ranging from 20k to 30k, and the estimated food cost will be around 2500–3500 Rs for lunch and around 3500–6000 Rs for dinner.
1. Mandap: Mandap is the place where couples give vows to each other for a lifetime. This place should be decorated beautifully for beautiful memories (photographs). Consult your wedding planner in Udaipur for help on how to arrange the perfect mandap.
2. STAGE: The stage is the area of focus; it should be adorned beautifully as it is the place for Jaimala, and Jaimala is one of the most important rituals for any Indian wedding. A stage decorated with flowers can add more grace and charm and make it look richer.
3. LIGHTING: Make sure that the lights are proper. Proper lighting makes this look more dreamy and spectacular.
4. SOUND AND DJ SETUP: Great sound and DJ setup will make guests enjoy the wedding to the fullest. Ask your DJ for the great sound.
5. Makeup Artist: Choose the best makeup artists to adore you like a doll on your big day and make prior appointments to avoid any last-minute fuss.
6. FOLK ARTISTS: Arrange some folk dance groups that will enhance your wedding ambience and make it more rich and unique.
7. DANCE FLOOR: Set the dance floor as per your needs and essentials. The dance floor is the only place in the venue where the guests enjoy themselves the most by dancing their hearts out on the wedding day of their loved ones.
8. PHOTOGRAPHY: Hiring a professional photographer will be great, as they know how to beautifully capture your wedding day. Great photographs can make memories last a lifetime.
9. FLORAL DECOR: Floral decor with roses and marigold flowers will add elegance to the setup, and floral decoration is very trendy these days.
10. LED: Add some extra charm by adding LEDs to the venue.
The above-mentioned is the destination wedding cost at Leela Palace Udaipur, which is one of the top wedding destinations in the lake city of Udaipur. The Leela Palace in Udaipur has everything that will make a wedding ceremony beautiful and classy. Fiestro Events will surely make your wedding day more memorable with its experience and expertise in planning weddings and events. We are more than ten years old and have made many wedding days the most memorable days of the couple’s lives.